Wishing all our PS16 Mommies a Very Happy Mother’s Day!
We are proud to announce that Cornelia F. Bradford School ranked as the the Highest-Rated elementary school in Hudson county, and 20th in the State of NJ among the elementary and middle schools! Congratulations to our students and staff for their hard work!
We would also like to congratulate one of our teachers – Ms. Jillian Roskin (1st Grade) for being awarded Jersey City Teacher of the Year for P.S.#16!
Well done, PS16 Family! Keep up the excellence!
Two great conferences for parents coming up in May!
Transportation from PS#16 and back (& lunch) provided. To register please contact Bebe Harry at email@example.com or by calling school main office: (201) 915-6450 no later than 4/15/19. Thank you!
Monday 4/1 – 6PM – CPA Meeting – Budget Report & parent workshop re: parent council operations
Thursday 4/4 – Spring Picture Day (Order before Picture Day at mylifetouch.com, Picture ID: AL408122Q0)
Friday 4/5 – 3-5PM – SPRING Dance for Grades 3-5, (permission slips and admission money must be returned no later than 4/1, to ensure accurate headcount.)
Monday 4/8 – Week of the Young Child activities begin for Grades K-2
Thursday 4/18 – (*Half DAY*) Teacher Appreciation Pot Luck and Ceremony, parents are asked to kindly contribute a dish for staff potluck brunch
4/19 – 4/26 – SPRING BREAK – no school
Monday 4/29 – Schools Reopen
***Cornelia Bradford Summer Camp is continuing registration. We would like to thank everyone who has pre-registered and/or submitted queries re: camp. We are working on addressing all parent queries.
Thank you for your continued support!
For those of you who have not been able to attend the rescheduled CPA Meeting on March 20, with Academy 1 Principal Ms. Margaret Freeman, please click on the link to view a power point Presentation recapping the meeting: Academy 1 Presentation
The Principal of M.S.#4 has informed us that there will be a special open house presentation held at M.S.# in late May. We will keep you posted.
Open to all students attending JCPS currently enrolled in Pre-k 4 through 5th grades. Registration opens March 5!
The Cornelia Bradford Camp (CBC) Summer Program offers an excellent fusion of fun and learning, physical exercise, creative projects, and more. Diverse learning activities will ensure children do not experience summer learning loss while enjoying summer fun and learning new things. Photos from last year’s camp can be seen here!
New! Deposit option: When registering you may pay a $100 deposit to secure a seat for your child, and pay the remaining balance by May 15. Deposits will go toward the cost of registration; however after April 12 registration costs will increase by $100. All registration fees are due by May 15.
Camp begins Monday June 24* and ends Monday July 22*
(No camp on July 4th holiday)
**Registration for the morning enrichment programs include cost of camp t-shirt and field trip**
Enrichment Camp Options:
- 8:30am – 12:30am Morning Enrichment: $900
- 8:30am – 2:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials: $1100
- 8:30am – 5:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials + Aftercare: $1400
Sports Camp Options:
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm Sports Camp ONLY: $500
- 8:30am – 2:30pm Morning Enrichment + Sports Camp: $1400
- 8:30am – 5:30pm Morning Enrichment + Sports Camp + Aftercare: $1700
- 8:30am – 12:30am Morning Enrichment: $300/week
- 8:30am – 2:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials: $350/week
- 8:30am – 5:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials + Aftercare: $500/week
- 8:30am – 5:30pm Morning Enrichment + Sports Camp + Aftercare: $600/week
- All activities administered by certified & highly skilled PS16 teachers & staff.
- Students with SPECIAL NEEDS (IEP, 504 and other) and ESL students welcome (our staff is trained and certified in the above-mentioned areas).
- NURSE is available full-time for entire camp duration.
- Breakfast and Lunch NOT supplied (please pack lunch, snack, and water bottle)
*Camp start/end dates depend on the number of snow days, and will be adjusted accordingly.