Cornelia F. Bradford School, P.S.#16
PRINCIPAL – Terry Watkins-Williams
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL – Asael Salgado
PARENT COUNCIL CONTACT INFO
SUBSCRIBE to our Emails / Newsletter by entering your email address in the boxes at the top right of the home page on the website (or bottom on mobile) and clicking the ‘subscribe’ button. Please make sure to confirm your subscription.
CPA Hour is held each Tuesday in the auditorium between 9am and 10am
DROP OFF & PICK UP
- STUDENT DROP OFF 8:30AM
- STUDENT PICKUP 2:45PM
UNIFORM POLICY & DRESS CODE
*School uniforms can be purchased through the CPA of PS16 (parent council) online
All Jersey City Public Schools have a uniform policy. Please note that the PS16 Uniform Policy will be strictly enforced for the 2022-23 school year. Students are expected to be in full uniform every day.
Regular everyday Uniform:
ROYAL BLUE polo shirts AND KHAKI bottoms. For girls who choose to wear skirts or jumpers (Knee length) their leggings and/or tights must be either NAVY or KHAKI only. No other colors or leggings with “patterns” are permitted. Shorts are allowed in June and September and must be Khaki AND knee length.
NAVY Hoodies/sweaters/cardigans may be worn. THEY MUST BE EITHER PLAIN OR WITH THE SCHOOL LOGO.
NO inappropriate Jewelry/Accessories; NO Heels/Sandals/Open Toed Shoes; APPROPRIATE (safe and comfortable) FOOTWEAR;
NAVY BLUE T-shirt with school logo (MANDATORY) and NAVY BLUE Sweatpants. Sneakers are REQUIRED for Gym Class (wearing inappropriate footwear for Gym class will result in a student not participating)
SCHOOL WEATHER ADVISORIES & POSSIBLE CLOSINGS / DELAYS
- Robocall from the District – provided the school office has your telephone number on file. (Sometimes the call comes in as early as 5AM on the day of the snow-related closing)
- JCBOE Website – District website posts weather advisories and resulting school closings/delays on their home page
- Follow “The School District of Jersey City” on Facebook for weather advisories and all other district news
- Twitter – Follow JCBOE at https://twitter.com/jcps_district
- Call P.S. #16 Main Office starting from 7:45AM at (201) 915-6450
- Jersey City Public Schools Android App on Google Play
*Please be advised that sometimes information gets posted late, or district robocalls do not get through, therefore we recommend calling the school office to make sure. As Parent Council we will do our very best to get the information to you asap.
- To keep track of the monthly district breakfast, lunch and snack menus please visit: JCBOE School Menus
- To apply for Free / Reduced Lunch, please visit: JCBOE Food Services
JERSEY CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL LINKS