Summer Camp is open for registration!!
Register now to secure your child’s spot and take advantage of lower prices! Prices will increase on April 13th
REGISTER HERE: https://www.ps16cpa.net/summer-camp-22-registration-links/
We are so excited to be given the opportunity to host the Cornelia Bradford Summer Camp and look forward to hearing the sounds of our children learning, laughing and having fun again this summer!
This year our summer camp will only be open to students attending PS 16 currently enrolled in K through 5th grades. PreK4 students who will be attending the Annex for Kindergarten in September 2022 are also welcome at our camp. UPDATE: 03/23/22 We have reached capacity for enrollment for PreK4 students and there are currently no available spots. Prek4 students who have an older sibling enrolling in camp will be given sibling preference and be able to register. If you wish to join our PreK4 waitlist for camp please email email@example.com
The Cornelia Bradford Camp (CBC) Summer Program offers an excellent fusion of fun and learning, physical exercise, creative projects, and more. Diverse learning activities will ensure children do not experience summer learning loss while enjoying summer fun and learning new things. The program is designed to help kids get ready for the next grade level through play based learning and without the formal structure of a classroom. Music, art, drama are incorporated into math and language arts. Children participate in fun science experiments as well as games, crochet and gardening. Creative movement as well as yoga and meditation will also be explored. Weather permitting children will spend time outside playing games that will help encourage movement and coordination. This summer we will also be enjoying field trips!!
We are also pleased to welcome back our Sports Camp ran by our very own Mr. Fateen Reid. Sports camp features rigorous athletic activities and games: staff will focus on different sports and activities to improve children’s motor skills and teaching them the concept of team work. Activities will include basketball, tee ball, kickball, bouncing balls and cart races and more.
Camp begins Wednesday June 29th and ends Friday July 29th
Enrichment Camp Options:
- 8:30am – 12:30am Morning Enrichment: $925 (increases to $1050 after April 13th)
- 8:30am – 2:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials: $1125 (increases to $1250 after April 13th)
- 2:30pm – 5:30pm Aftercare: $800
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm Sports Camp ONLY: $600 (increases to $650 after April 13th)
- 8:30am – 12:30am Morning Enrichment: $325/week (increases to $375 after April 13th)
- 8:30am – 2:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials: $435 (increases to $475 after April 13th)
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm Sports Camp ONLY: $225/week
- All activities administered by certified & highly skilled PS16 teachers & staff.
- Students with SPECIAL NEEDS (IEP, 504 and other) and ESL students welcome (our staff is trained and certified in the above-mentioned areas).
- NURSE is available full-time for entire camp duration.
- Monday through Thursday please pack lunch, snack, and water bottle for your child
- Fridays are PIZZA FRIDAYS!! All campers will enjoy free pizza together!
- Fun FIELD TRIPS!!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!! Sign up ASAP to secure your child’s spot. Options are available to either pay in full or a $100 deposit. Non-refundable.
SUMMER CAMP MORNINGS (8:30-12:30)
SUMMER CAMP FULL DAY 8:30 – 2:30
SUMMER CAMP AFTERCARE 2:30 – 5:30
END OF YEAR CASPER – Opening Soon!