Reminder that Summer Camp is open for registration through May 21st! Register now to secure your child’s spot and take advantage of lower prices! A late registration fee will be in effect beginning May 22nd.
We are so excited to be given the opportunity to host the Cornelia Bradford Summer Camp and look forward to hearing the sounds of our children learning, laughing and having fun together again!
Our school is more than ready to welcome back our students and we hope that the opportunity to attend summer camp will help make the September transition back to the classroom easier for our boys and girls. This year our summer camp will only be open to students attending PS16 currently enrolled in Pre-k 4 through 5th grades.
The Cornelia Bradford Camp (CBC) Summer Program offers an excellent fusion of fun and learning, physical exercise, creative projects, and more. Diverse learning activities will ensure children do not experience summer learning loss while enjoying summer fun and learning new things. The program is designed to help kids get ready for the next grade level through play based learning and without the formal structure of a classroom. Music, art, drama are incorporated into math and language arts. Children participate in fun science experiments as well as games, crochet and gardening. Creative movement as well as yoga and meditation will also be explored. Weather permitting children will spend time outside playing games that will help encourage movement and coordination.
We are also pleased to welcome back our Sports Camp ran by our very own Mr. Fateen Reid. Sports camp features rigorous athletic activities and games: staff will focus on different sports and activities to improve children’s motor skills and teaching them the concept of team work. Activities will include basketball, tee ball, kickball, bouncing balls and cart races and more.
Covid protocols recommended by the CDC would be in effect for our camp and children/staff would be wearing masks.
Camp begins Wednesday June 30th and ends Tuesday July 27th
Enrichment Camp Options:
- 8:30am – 12:30am Morning Enrichment: $900
- 8:30am – 2:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials: $1100
- 8:30am – 2:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Sports Camp: $1500
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm Sports Camp ONLY: $600
- 8:30am – 12:30am Morning Enrichment: $300/week
- 8:30am – 2:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials: $350/week
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm Sports Camp ONLY: $225/week
- All activities administered by certified & highly skilled PS16 teachers & staff.
- Students with SPECIAL NEEDS (IEP, 504 and other) and ESL students welcome (our staff is trained and certified in the above-mentioned areas).
- NURSE is available full-time for entire camp duration.
- Monday through Thursday please pack lunch, snack, and water bottle for your child
- Fridays are PIZZA FRIDAYS!! All campers will enjoy free pizza together!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!! Sign up ASAP to secure your child’s spot. Options are available to either pay in full or a $100 deposit.