- PS16 Main Building is located at 96 Sussex Street, at the corner of Sussex Street and Washington St.
- The main buiding is home to our 2nd through 5th grade students and their teachers.
- Our Prinicpal is Mrs. Watkins Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) and our Asssistant Principal is Mr. Salgado (email@example.com)
- Morning Line up – All students will line up in the courtyard (Now called Paulus Hook Park)They will pass by a thermal temperature scanner after which they will go to their classrooms.
- Afternoon dismissal will be 2nd grade in the courtyard and grades 3-5 on Sussex street as in the past
Facilities in the Main Building .
- Air purifiers are in all classrooms and the gym. There is no purifier in the cafeteria.
- The water pressure issue has been resolved. There is enough pressure all the way up to the 3rd floor now.
- Faucets were changed in some places and the new ones are easier for kids to use.
- Door and Windows will be kept open where possible
Cafeteria and Lunch in the Main Building
- There will be three lunch periods .
- 11 am. for grade 3 and 5
- 11:45 for grade 4
- 12:30 for grade 2
- There will be on chair space left when eating in the cafeteria.
- Kids will be side by side but not directly in front of each other.
- In the first lunch period they are looking at the possibility of eating in the classrooms for the 5th grade . If that is not possible the gym will also be an option in order to separate those two grades.
- CASPER will operate this school year
- Pickup is at 6pm
- CASPER begins Monday September 13th
- More information can be found here
- School Uniforms that have been preordered can be collected on Tuesday September 7th between 1:30 and 2pm (2nd and 3rd grade) and 2-2:30pm (4th and 5th grade) from the courtyard at the Main building. Cash payments only
- New Students may purchase uniforms on Wednesday September 8th from 9am to 10am. Supplies are limited. New Orders will also be taken at this time
- More information on uniforms can be found here