Dear Parents and Caregivers,
These past few months have been challenging for our PS16 family. As a result of the COVID-19 health crisis, our families struggled to remain healthy, many fell on economic hardship and lost loved ones in unprecedented and tragic circumstances. Throughout all of this we had to stay strong for our children, keeping them learning, active and engaged. We applaud all of you.
Unfortunately, due to our school building being closed, we are unable to conduct our regular Cornelia Bradford Summer Camp. All parents who submitted $100 deposits to pre-register for camp will be refunded.
In the meantime – our parent council has worked with our teachers and local instructors to create a 5 – week online virtual summer program filled with a multitude of fun learning activities. Understanding that these are challenging times for all of us, the parent council has chosen not to apply the typical surcharge normally included in the running of these programs to cover our administrative costs. All class fees listed on the schedule reflect instructor and supplies fees only. We sincerely hope that this will help our PS16 families keep the children engaged with their favorite instructors, as many of us continue to work from home and adjust to the new normal.
* Please find the offered classes and prices below. For your convenience the clubs offered have been broken down by grade level. Our classes will run for 45 minutes.
* Please register your children according to their 2019-2020 grade level.
Camp Duration: Mon-Fri / June 29 – July 31 (5 weeks)
Registration will begin Sunday, June 14 at 7pm on https://registration.ps16cpa.net/
- PreK-4 Virtual Summer Camp
- Kindergarten Virtual Summer Camp
- 1st Grade Virtual Summer Camp
- 2nd Grade Virtual Summer Camp
- 3rd Grade Virtual Summer Camp
- 4th Grade Virtual Summer Camp
- 5th Grade Virtual Summer Camp