Dear Parents and Caregivers,
Please join us at our 11th Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and Family Sing-Along, December 2nd, 6:00 pm at the PS16 Auditorium!
Students in grades 3-5 will be invited on-stage to perform. Due to space constraints, we are not able to invite our younger students on-stage; we request that those students to remain in the audience with their families and participate from their seats.
In connection with this event, please note the following:
- All interested students in grades 3-5 must come to a rehearsal, on the day of the event, from 5:00 to 5:45pm in the auditorium. Please have your child dressed up and ready. At 5:45, we will exit the auditorium into one of the classrooms for a few minutes.
- At 6pm, the students will return to the auditorium. The program should finish around 6:30 pm.
- Please practice the following songs in the attached program.
- Students are requested to come dressed up (“black pants and white shirt”), but holiday highlights to their clothing (e.g., a red “Santa” cap, red scarf, etc.) will be allowed.
- The students who are in CASPER and will not be returning home before the event may come to school that morning dressed up and ready for the event.
We hope to see you there!
Dr. Sean Manes