Open to all students attending JCPS currently enrolled in Pre-k 4 through 5th grades. Registration opens March 5!
The Cornelia Bradford Camp (CBC) Summer Program offers an excellent fusion of fun and learning, physical exercise, creative projects, and more. Diverse learning activities will ensure children do not experience summer learning loss while enjoying summer fun and learning new things. Photos from last year’s camp can be seen here!
New! Deposit option: When registering you may pay a $100 deposit to secure a seat for your child, and pay the remaining balance by May 15. Deposits will go toward the cost of registration; however after April 12 registration costs will increase by $100. All registration fees are due by May 15.
Camp begins Monday June 24* and ends Monday July 22*
(No camp on July 4th holiday)
**Registration for the morning enrichment programs include cost of camp t-shirt and field trip**
Enrichment Camp Options:
- 8:30am – 12:30am Morning Enrichment: $900
- 8:30am – 2:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials: $1100
- 8:30am – 5:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials + Aftercare: $1400
Sports Camp Options:
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm Sports Camp ONLY: $500
- 8:30am – 2:30pm Morning Enrichment + Sports Camp: $1400
- 8:30am – 5:30pm Morning Enrichment + Sports Camp + Aftercare: $1700
- 8:30am – 12:30am Morning Enrichment: $300/week
- 8:30am – 2:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials: $350/week
- 8:30am – 5:30pm Morning Enrichment + Afternoon Specials + Aftercare: $500/week
- 8:30am – 5:30pm Morning Enrichment + Sports Camp + Aftercare: $600/week
- All activities administered by certified & highly skilled PS16 teachers & staff.
- Students with SPECIAL NEEDS (IEP, 504 and other) and ESL students welcome (our staff is trained and certified in the above-mentioned areas).
- NURSE is available full-time for entire camp duration.
- Breakfast and Lunch NOT supplied (please pack lunch, snack, and water bottle)
*Camp start/end dates depend on the number of snow days, and will be adjusted accordingly.